Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Father's Day

Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. 
In Thailand Father's Day is set as the birthday of the King.December 5 was the birthday of the current king, Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX)
In the Father's Day I made a card for my father. He felt happy when I gave him. He said "Thanks you and I hope you will successful in everything". My sister and I said "We love dad". But we don't traveled and joined something in the day because my  father have important. And finally in next day I went to dormitory.

6 comments:

  1. Your family was very cute.
    Your writing is quiet OK.
    Wish your father has good health

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an important day to me too.
    Your writing was OK. Somewhere have some mistake but not much.
    I feel warm when I see your photograph family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That story you write is good. I want to have a family which is warmth and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest,
    We are so closed now bacause we can give some comments and share ideas together.

    For this blog, I think it is too short and I do not know that your task is more special than others. You should manage your unique one to impress the other readers, not just express the plain things.

    In addition, I found that there are some mistakes in grammatical structure in this piece of writing. Let recheck and make it lengthen. I will follow yours later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous you. Your family are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This story is very interesting and i can read in the story.

    ReplyDelete