Friday, March 14, 2014

Choosing my future

Everybody will have a lot of dreams. However If you have a dream, but you don't try to get that it will be dream forever. So you should be making dream comes true.
In my opinion, I want to be a teacher, because it is a good career and stable. And I like English language , so when I graduated from high school I decided to study at Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University in Education in English program.
The first year, I feel that learning is more difficult. Because of, I did not learn about the language from the beginning. As s result, I just to study hard to improve myself.
Even though it is difficult to learn but I'm happy about it. Therefore, I will try to do it as well because it is the way I choose.

4 comments:

  1. I thing same you. We will improve together.Your story is good and interesting. I hope you are happy in the way you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The text is interesting and i hope you good teacher in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to use past tense because you talked about the past.
    But at the first sentence I think you should use present tense,not use"will" because you talked about the normally thing.

    -You should make the dream come true, this sentence is better. I think your sentence look strangely.

    And other wrong places.

    I believe you can be better at writing.
    Keep practicing, ma friend ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be a teacher because it is a good career and stable. ( do not insert comma )
    so when I graduated from high school, I decided ...... ( Please insert comma after high school because if you not insert them your sentence is very long.)
    Your blog is good, I hope and believe that your English skills will develop in the future. However, You must try to write and practice your English skills especially writing skill.

    ReplyDelete